Bert Levi Family Jewelers (also referred to simply as Levi Family Jewelers) is a third-generation jewelry business truly steeped in rich family history. Our roots run deep, and our ongoing story makes us the company we are today.
- Our family business began with the first generation: Daniel Levi, Bert’s grandfather. Daniel set the foundation that our company runs on today—our philosophy that jewelry isn’t just precious metals and fine gems. Jewelry represents special, irreplaceable relationships between human beings.
- Not too many establishments in any industry in San Diego that can claim three generations of history and decades of experience, and the results are clear to the customers. In fact, every decision is made with customers in mind.
What Else Makes Bert Levi Family Jewelers Different?It’s not just our strong history and family values that make us different, although it’s because of these values that we have some other unique qualities. Let’s look at just a few of those:
- We have always put our customers ahead of profit. Sometimes, that might mean sending a customer to our competitor if we aren’t able to meet their needs completely. We think this is the right thing to do, and we are happy to do it.
- We are direct diamond importers. And because we pay cash, we get first pick. This brings two benefits to our customers: 1) lower prices, because we don’t have middleman costs, and 2) the finest quality diamonds—we know, because we hand-picked them.
- We make our own jewelry, too. Our jewelry is custom designed with a passion for the craft of jewelry making. Sure, we could sell mass-produced items with a famous name on the box, but that’s not what we’re about. We put our customers’ needs ahead of our own.